- This event has passed.
Classlink @ MCIU
October 27, 20219:00 am - 10:30 am UTC+0
Select – virtual or in-person option
Audience: Technology, Curriculum, Network, Data and Instructional Leaders
ClassLink can be a “Game Changer”- Single Sign-On, Secure Automated Rostering and ID Management with Analytics to Boot!”
All in one solution!
- single sign-on
- automated ID management (AD, Google, Azure, etc.)
- automated rostering
- data-driven decisions with analytics and analytics + on all school devices
- Access, security, and automation. Be digital day one! ClassLink provides this all and more!
- Single Sign-On LaunchPad — End the painful student login process. Save time and cut confusion with a single sign-on to a library of 6,000+ connectors.
- Analytics — Make informed purchasing and training decisions with access to usage data for all of the digital resources in your district.
- NEW Analytics+ —expand your understanding of digital engagement with usage analytics for all the digital resources used on school-owned devices, even those accessed outside of ClassLink.
- Roster Server — Deliver class rosters to all of your digital learning resources instantly and securely using open data standards.
- ID Management OneSync — Reduce the time required to create and manage student and staff accounts with secure, automated account provisioning.
- Parent Portal — Make managing school life easier for parents and guardians with a consistent place to access grades, lunch accounts, library assets, newsletters, and other supports.
- Public Portal — Establish transparency and build trust with a public-facing inventory of digital resources used in your district. Community members can see privacy settings, intended use, and the types of student data shared for each specific resource.