- This event has passed.
Regional Professional Learning with NWEA-MAP
September 28, 20218:00 am - 3:00 pm UTC+0$150
AM Session: 2021 Growth in Context and Using Assessment Results to Accelerate Learning for All Post Pandemic
- Generate focus questions to answer when triangulating data from multiple sources
- Identify ways to leverage a balanced variety of quality data sources for instruction
- Use guiding questions to unpack key MAP Growth reports that school and district administrators use for planning
- Explore growth in context and help your team apply data by conducting powerful strengths-based conversations
PM Session: Responsive Lesson Planning
- Learn the responsive planning for instruction process
- Explore learning centers related to resources such as Khan Academy and Lexile measures
- Engage in learning centers related to strategies to support effective instruction, including formative assessment and flexible grouping
- Develop an initial instructional plan for meeting students’ needs
The cost is $150 per person, per session. Special pricing of just $200 for a full day!